Saturday, May 26, 2007

ode to a broken laptop

as of late
i have been absent
from the world of blogs and post
you may ask why dear kimmy kat
when the scratchings were interesting, well most
i have been absent
without the means
to scratch and purr and roar
my oldest friend, my companion, my laptop
decided to work no more.
A squad of geeks informed me
twas the motherboard they chimed
we recommend you let go of your friend
and find a new one thats primed
the selection was great
salesmen aggressive until I found one that fit
my personality and function and detail
details only appreciated by a delicious exotic minx
it is pink and expensive and oooooh so girly but worth every bit
so i am back dear friends with paws outstretched
in hopes you will forgive my unavailability
and know each moment I thought of my friends
with kind yoga thoughts and humility.

1 comment:

the Domestic Minx said...

Oh Thank God you are back!!

I have missed your scratchings HORRIBLY and wondered where on earth you had got to.
I was ready to launch a search party this very weekend if I had not heard anything from you!!
Thank goodness it was only your laptop that was in crisis and not you, my darling KimmyKat!!!
Thank you for the delicious reference. I most certainly lap these things up - like a scrumptious bowl of cream ..purrrrr...

Your new laptop sounds positively adorable - no excuse now for lots of -
Happy Scratchings!!

And lots of them!!
So glad you're back darling!!

xoxoxox