Sunday, May 27, 2007

blame throwers and other dangerous weapons

Non Blame Takers....Ever since I could remember I have been either dating or involved with a non blame taker. Who is that exactly? Well, it is someone that does not have enough seeds to take the blame when they should. When they are the cause of a problem or a situation and even after making a big deal out of it they try to blame someone else. To me the biggest turn off that a guy can have is being unable to admit when he is wrong. It is a big deal with me. I think it shows real masculinity when a guy has enough balls to admit when he has made a mistake. It shows a humbleness that I find sexy and appealing. I would rather be with a guy that makes alot of mistakes and is never afraid to admit to them than a guy who just makes a few but pushes the blame on to you.



Cheaters... I dont even need to go further with this. There is a whole group of men and women out there walking around this earth with the idea that it is not only ok to cheat on your spouse but it is also ok to lie about whether or not you are married at all to the person you intend to cheat with. I have come into contact with two men like this. Now dont get me wrong I bet there are plenty of women out there that cheat and lie but I have no experience with this so I only speak of what I know. The two men, strike that, married cheaters came into my life telling me they were divorced, no relationship. After months of lies, the truth is revealed... cheater number one: in a 7 year relationship about to be married! Cheater number two married and still living with his wife! WTF! I dont know how these men can live with themselves. I mean really do they have not one shred of conscience or a heart that feels or hurts? Instead they go around the face of this earth hurting innocent women with their selfish behavior. So far both cheaters have had strange similarities:

1. Both are Police Officers

2. Both are Capricorns (January 2 and January 7 birthdates although years apart)

3. Both are shameless narcissists.

4. Both were overweight, doughy men with an unfortunate lack of male enhancement. (though both were very particular about the slim trim body type of the women in their lives- double standard)

5. Both live in California.

I dont know how these men found me and the similarities are frightening. I suggest if you meet a non confident egotistical middleaged cop on the west coast that cares only about material gains and climbing his way to the top, completely focused on big boobs and tiny tummies... run in the other direction and hide.

.. Especially if their names are Chris and Ron! They both are non blame takers and cheaters, liars and horrible men. I hope that just getting this out there sets the cosmic karma into motion.

Getting them off my chest and out of my life helps. I feel better - thank you for listening... OM be well

kk

6 comments:

Dwacon said...

Be careful what energy you attract to yourself. I used to wonder about the women I attracted and was ready to write them off but then I realized I called them forth into my life... and once I took responsibility for my part in the jambalaya, healing was a piece of cake.

I must be hungry or something... but anyway... just my 3½ cents.

the Domestic Minx said...

My darling, darling KimmyKatxx

The world is brimming with unscrupulous people. You seem to have stumbled across two prize porkers here!!
While not having met you physically, darling KimmyKat, I imagine you as a very trim, sexy, gentle and attractive woman, one who not only radiates a strength of mind and body but epitomizes The Feminine. You are a Cancerian woman after all, the most feminine of all. It is without a doubt, this very essence that attracts The Most Masculine (though in this case not the nicest.) Very feminine women do attract very masculine men.
These men, given their Capricorn natures,(with no offence to Capricorns who are always most attracted to Cancerians), their Type A jobs, perhaps even their Taken state (proving that they can still sow their wild oats), would have been like bees round your honey pot.
Initially, you would have, I imagine (not knowing their married state), been attracted to their strength, solidity, masculinity (though one sounds doubtful) and protectiveness. Maybe they were nice guys...
What really smarts here is the fact that they were so shamelessly dishonest with you, so disgracefully deceptive with everyone around them. We take people at face value, don't we? We expect that primal level of honesty in a relationship.
It is critically debilitating when it is lacking. There can be no relationship without it.
How can these men not accept blame for this, when they have so blatantly deluded you!
At the risk of sounding patronising, I really feel sorry for you.
You deserve better than this.
You deserve a strong, beautiful, loving, honest, sensitive, masculine and well-endowed man in your life.
I know you have summoned him.
Perhaps it has taken an audience with these two clowns to help you recognize and appreciate him when he arrives.
And he will.
Google him first.

Love, kisses, hugs and all the delicious deliverings of Good Karma.
CC
xox

Anonymous said...

Shamefull creatures those 2 men....however did you let them into your life? You deserve so much better and I'm sure you will ultimately be rewarded with a respectful well endowed man that will enrich your life immeasurably

kimmy kat's scratching post said...

My wonderful friend domestic minx,
thank you for so eloquently describing to me what I knew all along but never was able to put into words. You are a true and valuable friend. meow purr kk

kimmy kat's scratching post said...

dwacon,
thank you
sometimes 3 1/2 cents is more valuable than you know\kk

kimmy kat's scratching post said...

william,
your comments prove that chivalry is not dead and there are still gentlemen left in the world. thank you for reminding me that there are men like you out there. kk